We all know that planning ahead makes sense.
That's why we offer all families the option of funeral
prearrangement planning. Today, prearranging
funeral services is as common in people's life plans as
retirement and estate planning.
There are many benefits and sound reasons for
prearranging funeral services. They include, but are
not limited to:
- Relieves surviving family members of the
highly emotional burden associated with funeral
arrangement decisions by reducing family stress, anxiety
and confusion at an already emotional time.
- Family is free from risk, bickering,
uncertainty, unnecessary worry, grief and
- Significantly reduces the time needed to
finalize arrangements and allows a less stressful
environment in which one can make important decisions.
- Allows you to express your own unique wishes
so your family will not have to guess what you would
- Helps you make informed, thoughtful decisions
and not just react.
- Most of the details must be handled within
hours of death. Some decisions must be made within
minutes. These choices could have a major impact on
your family both emotionally and financially.
- Allows you to make these important decisions
- Removes any possible conflict and/or
misunderstandings about your wishes among immediate
family members or "blended" family members at an emotional
- Reduces the chance your family will
"emotionally overspend" on final arrangements.
- Provides the guidance of an experienced
funeral preplanning professional to help you understand
all your choices and options.
- When you preplan, you determine how much you
can afford to spend on your funeral. Making these
important decisions in a calm setting leaves no
financial surprises for your family.
- Allow surviving family members the time to
concentrate on the memories of you rather than the
details surrounding death.
- Financial strain is eliminated. By prepaying
funeral expenses, it relieves surviving family members
of the burden associated with funeral final expenses.
Saves you hundreds of dollars on funeral expenses.
- Pre-paying your funeral expenses today
protects you against the effects of inflation and
transfers the risk of inflation of funeral costs to the
funeral home. Once paid for, your funeral will not cost
you more in the future, regardless of what prices are
at that time.
- Prepaying your funeral expenses protects your
assets from confiscation due to long-term care
- Gives you true "Peace of Mind" just knowing
it as all taken care of and not left for others to deal